Sunday, February 25, 2007

Citizen Prime Movie

I’d like to share with you a portion of my audition video for Who Wants To Be A Superhero. For those who have not heard about it, I am auditioning and encourage you to do the same. Inspiration is my main job and this venue is an awesome opportunity to inspire others.

Before you watch this portion of my audition film, some discussion might make a few of you more at ease. First and foremost, those of you who know me will notice a distinct difference between the real Citizen Prime persona and the inspirational Citizen Prime in the film.

The film highlights an inspirational concept for a super powered Citizen Prime and I’m completely over-the-top excited about sharing it with everyone. I look at it as a fantastic opportunity to give back to the inspirational genre that has clearly inspired me and so many of you. What this means is you will see a super powered Citizen Prime with powers that are hyperbole for my real life mission. In other words, while I cannot find and prime actual superheroes in this reality, I hope, through these works, to inspire others to live with The heart of a Hero and watch over their communities in a spirit of family, as we all are.

Enjoy the film.