Monday, February 5, 2007

The audition! Finally!!


Auditioned for the show this last weekend. It was a lot of fun. There were about 30 people there on Saturday (I didn’t go back Sunday). The pictures were fun. I had all kinds of kids coming up and taking pictures with me and another fellow named Altima X. Very nice guy. In fact, everyone there was fantastic. I think everyone took a positive cue from last year’s show and seems pre-disposed to work together and encourage one another. It was very nice to see.

Everyone shook hand and chatted like at a Comi-Con. Lots of fun.

The actual audition was pretty neat. They did it in conjunction with the WWE wrestling, presumable to split the production costs and as a conduit for traveling around to various cities. So half way through the wrestling mania stuff, they announced the superhero auditions. We had a captive audience – ha! – so one by one the contestants got up and did their spiel. I did okay, I think. Its hard to tell. So much was going on. I hit all my key components. I played the crowd. I played to the camera. I hope that and my application (double the original size, with Prime details) and the audition video gets their attention.

We’ll just have to wait and see, but at any rate, it was a lot of fun.

As a side note, getting lots of comments about the video. Everyone seems to be really excited about it. I’ll see if its okay to post it up on YouTube and the net, in general.